Pallets & Containers
Get the right solution for your shipping demands and keep your valuable cargo protected. With extensive production capabilities, industry knowledge and the latest technology, NEPA can custom manufacture a variety of pallets, crates and containers that meet your exact specifications.
- Design and engineering services
- Heat-treated wood pallets and industrial containers
- Wooden crates, cartons, boxes and skids
- Lift vans and mud boxes
- Wood containers, dunnage and groove stock
- High-volume, GMA and block pallet manufacturing
For additional manufacturing capabilities, industrial products and locations around the U.S., visit ufpi.com.
Packaging Materials & Components
Through a number of reliable, cost-effective shipping solutions like packaging and supplies, NEPA is meeting the increasing needs of customers in the Pacific Northwest. Let us help safeguard your products and ultimately, your profits by providing a comprehensive selection of industrial packaging materials.
- Standard and ventilated stretch film
- Corrugated paper products
- Bubble-type wrap, void-fill systems and foam cushioning products
- Paper and corrugated corner protection supplies
- Strapping products and systems
- Nails, staples and fasteners
Learn more about packaging options from NEPA and other Companies of Universal Forest Products.
Agriculture and Orchard
When storing or transporting your crops, you need to know your product will arrive safely at its destination. NEPA Industrial Wood Products offers countless styles of wood bins, crates and accessories specifically designed to meet the demands of the agricultural market.
- Fruit bins and packaging
- Treated and untreated posts and poles
- Wire, anchors and other trellis products
Visit ufpi.com for more information on our agricultural solutions and products.
In conjunction with our parent company, Universal Forest Products, Inc., we can supply a broad range of wood-based concrete forming products and engineering services including:
- Dimensional lumber
- Engineered wood products
- Moisture curing and surface protection
- Design and production of preassemble concrete forms
Learn how NEPA and Universal Forest Products can help with your concrete forming needs at UFPconcrete.com.
Other Capabilities & Services
In addition to all of the above products, we can also supply you with many other components and services.
- ISPM-15 certified heat-treated pallets for export
- Bedframe manufacturing
- CNC routing and moulding
- Comprehensive product sourcing – foreign and domestic
- Kiln-dried wood products
- In-house metal stamping
- On-time delivery with our own fleet of trucks
- Providing service to the United States, Canada and Mexico